Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Resto Shaman.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gomaki

70 Resto Shaman. Empty
PostSubject: 70 Resto Shaman.   70 Resto Shaman. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:23 am

Name: Gomaki
Class: Shaman resto

raiding hours/ hours online
monday: all day.
tuseday: all day.
wedensday: all day.
thursday: all day.
friday: all day.
saturday: all day.
sunday: all day

please also link your gear from the armory . http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Husum
(Just switched server, my old nick was husum. but my name is Gomaki Now.)

prev raid xp:
This is my alt, but im gonna play on this more than my other characters. i got Experience up to Mount Hyjal. i know all tacts, if you wanna see my other characters then press on the following link. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ravencrest&n=Platemate
thats my warrior. Smile

(it is always best to have some xp but this isnt 100% required) year Smile

why you have chosen enigma?
I just switched server, and i need a raiding guild where i can gear up, like going kara and stuff. my gear is really nab atm. really slack, but it was impossible to get gear on runetotem.

about yourself: Well i just finished high school, and im going to have a relax year. like working a bit, and so on. and just chilling infront of my computer.

Btw. I can lead a raid if its needed. Like i call myself, im born to be a hardcore raider. Smile

See ya ingame. // Gomaki is Out. afro peace.
Back to top Go down

70 Resto Shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman.   70 Resto Shaman. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:06 am

Hey there.. first i wanna tell the most important of this, i have nothing to say, but what the heck, i think DD listen a bit to some more eyes to watch it, thats DD Very Happy

Well 1st the one that hitted me most, was the Prev. raid xp, its really nice, we need such so we dont gotta wipe a few times Smile (No offense).

The next, nab gear.. "Its not a problem", well can be, but as resto shaman are what we need, since Prętor really likes Enhance for sure, so id think you got a good shot here, if you gear up fast. its not a problem, you can join me in HC's, im doing all day long coz i like it lol, and if we beg Deadly to go on his palla, we should do fine..

You didnt tell : Got all keys ? if not, which not?

btw, i think its a small reason to join, but well if you dont got any friends, you cant say any better Smile

All in all.. you got my vote to get in Smile

GL mate.
Back to top Go down

70 Resto Shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman.   70 Resto Shaman. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:14 am

Much happens, but im sure that we need more healers.. we all lack em lol.. Thats Shadowsong.. Bombed by dps , lacks tank and healers..

- I was inactive for a while, but i dont think we got the needed amounts of healers, Which i hope you already know by reading this very forum.. Smile

- again, only the officers has a word. - Prętor is the Shaman CL as far as i know mate, if you got any questions its better to send him, than Deadlydeeds /Deadlydeshires, since he gets alot whispers.. (Better you learn it now than ask him on a bad moment Smile )
Back to top Go down
Deadly Desires
Admin
Deadly Desires

70 Resto Shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman.   70 Resto Shaman. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:32 am

trying to contact you ingame m8
Back to top Go down
http://enigma.darkbb.com
Lothaar

70 Resto Shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman.   70 Resto Shaman. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:48 am

yarr good luck man, u seem like a nice lad, hope ya'll get in Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Resto Shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Resto Shaman.   70 Resto Shaman. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Resto Shaman.
Page 1 of 1