Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noya´s recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noya

Noya´s recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Noya´s recruitment   Noya´s recruitment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:49 am

1. GENERAL:

Character Name : Noya
Level : 70
Class : Shaman/Resto
Real Life Age : 25
About You: (Give us a small insight to what sort of person you are): Well i´m trying to be friendly to the people I meet ingame, And to all guild members. The same is the case irl.... I have no work ATM. But I hope that I´ll find some soon. I can be a bit emo. these days since I have been in some sort accident And been to the hospital fore 3 week, and it has made me very sleepy any time off the day. But despite that I hope that I can be of help to Enigma... Whit regards Noya

Why do you wish to join Enigma?: I´m seeking a guild were I can RP a little and mainly have a good time, whit good friends

What other guilds have you been in and what were your reasons for leaving?: I have been Wolfs & Warriors, Ashes 2 Ashes. And my reason for leaving is that I wanted to try and meet new people, and get a real chance to go in more instances to hone my skill´s and then maybe go on some raids after that.

Who do you know in Enigma? angelchan / norikochan and revvi / sethlena

How did you hear about Enigma? I did hear about Enigma angelchan

Goals you wish to achieve by joining: 1st of all to get some good friends, 2nd of all to go on more instances and some raiding.

Anything else you want to add: No, not at the moment if you´d like to know more ask me or send a e-mail to dragros@hottmail.com

2. MATURITY CHECK:

If you were a food, what would you be?: Something that would keep you feed

The glass may be half empty or half full, but what's in it? Water, another substance that would kill you thirst.
Something that would Kill your thirst, water dos not always do that.

What's your favorite time of year? Winter do to the snow, cause it is beauty full, else it´s summer cause I like it when it´s warm and the sun is shining.

Please complete this sentence. The most annoying thing about WoW is....
People that dosn´t understand a no....

3. RAIDING

What is your raid experience (T.B.C) ?: Not much I have been to Kara once or twice....

What is your main specialization (please include talent build)?: I´m a Restoration Shaman and here is a like to my spec.
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/shaman/talents.html?tal=0000000000000000000050100000000000000000055235051355310510321

Please explain why you are using the talent build you linked and let us know what other talent builds you would find reasonable for raiding. As I sad earlier My raiding exp. Limited so I don´t know if i can put a spec together right now that is fit fir raiding.

Please let us know your gear (link to The Armory).
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Darkmoon+Faire&n=Noya

Do you have any other special gear sets? I´m trying to get me a DPS set together so that i might do dailies when i don´t do instances or when i´m no raiding "If i´m that lucky that i can join your guild.

How many times can you raid a week?Depends on if I have things to do.... But if i´m free i´ll gladly come.... Real life is more important to me then WoW or any online game.

I´m on DMF. right now and i´ll only transfer over to shadowsong if the guild needs me.

Well I´m looking forward to hear fro you and i hope that You´ll accepet me into the Enigma guild.
Back to top Go down
Angelchan

Angelchan

Noya´s recruitment Empty
PostSubject: oe oe oe !   Noya´s recruitment Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:38 am

NOYA NOYA NOYA NOYA NOYA NOYA NOYA !!!!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://enigma.darkbb.com

Noya´s recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Enigma :: Recruitment-
Jump to: