Guild Enigma
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guild Enigma

World Of Warcraft

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkarama

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:02 am

Name: Funkarama
Class: rogue

raiding hours

monday: online from 6 server time
tuseday: -
wedensday: -
thursday: online from 6 server time
friday: -
saturday: -
sunday: online from 5 sever time

these are just times i know i can raid, there will be days in the week when i will be available.

Current / Previous guild and reason for leaving

I was on a different realm, Jaedenar, was told by a gm that the population was fairly low here and that there was more chance of end game raiding than on my last realm.

please link your gear from the armory

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Funkarama

prev raid xp: some of ssc, downed lady vashj, 3/4 except Mr Sunstrider, up to Kaz on Mh altho never got beyond him.

why you have chosen enigma? put an add out in /2 and one of ur guildies was first to contact me, always nice getting a response and u seem to be a progressing guild so what more can u ask for.

about yourself: Im 19 from England, going to uni soon so my playing time wont be so much so trying to get as much end game content in as i can, play at lot of footy in the week so if im not raiding its either out with mates or playing footy,
Back to top Go down
Path

Rogue application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue application   Rogue application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 am

If your course at uni is anything like mine, I think you#ll find your WoW playing time increasing.
Back to top Go down

Rogue application
Page 1 of 1